Q. How can I make Payments?
A. Please read the following Bill Payment Information
- On-line – Go to the website www.metcom.org. You will need a copy of your bill to set up an account for Auto Pay or to make a one-time payment. DO NOT use this process to reconnect service or avoid disconnection of service.
- Click here for on-line Payment using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or an E-check.
- By Mail – Simply return the remittance portion of your bill and your check or money order in the return envelope. Send a check or money order (NEVER CASH) made payable to MetCom. Mail to: MetCom 23121 Camden Way, California MD 20619. Please write your account number on your check or money order.
- In Person – Payment of cash, check, cashiers check, money order or VISA or Master Card are accepted during normal office hours between 7:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Click here for a map of our office location.
- By Night Depository – A depository box is located in our Administrative Office's parking lot. Payments are picked up daily by 8:00 A.M. each business day and posted to accounts that day. The night depository is locked during business hours.
- At Old Line Bank – payment is accepted at all branches, account must be current and you must present your payment stub with your payment. DO NOT pay at the bank to reconnect service, avoid disconnection of service or to avoid penalty without allowing 3 business days for your payment to be posted. If your water is off you must make payment at the office for service to be turned-on.